Monday, February 28, 2011

My Happy Place...

...in the Hunter - thats where I am right now. I have been here for two nights spending time with my gorgeous friend Peta, and then joined by another beautiful lady Kellie yesterday who drove down from Tamworth for a sleepover, totally spur of the moment yesterday morning! So happy (and lucky!) to spend some quality time scrapping and laughing with these chicks. It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful friends this hobby has given me, thank you scrapbooking! xx

So far I've managed 14 layouts but won't bombard you with them all at once, here's just a few from my first night here...

We Share The Joys - Me & Dan on Xmas Eve 2009 using a kit from SFS, this page talks about how we get to share everything - the births, the first, the bumps and bruises (etc etc etc) and how lucky we are to be in this together. xx


Good-Bye Bro - Georgie saying goodbye to her big brother on his first day at school. I used a Simple Stories kit for this one from Scrapbooking Delights.


My New Friend Gem - of Georgie the first time playing with her friend Gemma, who is the little sister of one of Cooper's school friends Sam. Georgie and Gemma will start kindy together in 2012, so its lovely that they are already friends and will have a familiar face at that scary first day of school! I've used another kit from SFS for this one.



Enough time spent blogging, I'm off to get my scrap on with the girls again...can't think of a better way to spend a Monday! Hope you have a happy start to your week.

3 comments:

  1. Have I told you how Jealous I am that you are scrapping with Peta and Kel???? lol

    wow 14 layouts! you are amazing girlfriend! they are all gorgeous

    love ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!!! How lucky you are Sar!
    I am very impressed with your scrapping total and they are looking fabulous. Can't wait to see the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lucky, would have loved to have been there but you deserve some time out and gald you got lots of creative time. Gorgeous layouts, looking forward to seeing some more. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete