Sunday, February 20, 2011

Kerryn's CC Challenge

My weekend so far has consisted of six layouts! One I can't show yet, one I showed yesterday, one I'll show now and some more I will show you soon!

Kerryn's English 101 Cybercrop Challenge this month was very appealing to me, head over and check out the criteria here.

I managed a page for my 52 Week Album and am so happy with the result, LOTS of journalling and a poem thrown in as well.


And a close up of the very appropriate poem I found...gotta love Google!


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! how cute is that photo! love the layout honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, beautiful page Miss Sar, I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, so bright and funky, cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous Sar, love it! That poem is perfect!Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete