Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The dreaded lurgy...

...has hit this house. :(

First Cooper last week, then Georgie has had a god awful cough and now me...achey, sneezing, eyes watering constantly and a really deep cough. Hoping a hot chocolate and an early night will kick it quicksmart. Can't stand wasting time being sick!

And just cause I'm sure you didn't come to visit me and listen to me whinge, I'll show you something scrappy...

My Week 4 page for my 52 Weeks album, Australia Day & my friend Nat's little boy Jaidan's 4th Birthday all rolled into one. I've used the OA Seaside range, have lost count of how many pages I've done with this range!




Tomorrow will be a better day...it has to be!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better this morning honey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. Love that page! The banner with the title above looks great. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope your on the mean Sar :))
    love that page too. :))
    x

    ReplyDelete