Saturday, January 29, 2011

Have you?

Have you done this month's Scrapbook Savvy sketches?? Yes, I said SKETCHES....there are TWO this month with Anthea celebrating her one year anniversary on the Savvy DT.

Go here to check them both out, you've got a couple of days to get your entries uploaded to the gallery.

Here's my take on the second sketch, of me & San at our retreat last year using the Sold Out December We're Savvy Kit.




Would love to see your take on our sketches....AND if you upload by the end of January you will be in the running for a $25 voucher in the Savvy store!

3 comments:

  1. I still have to do that sketch... definately on my list to do tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only just did the other one tonight... do we have to do both... ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope you don't have to do both Anne....but if you do, Anthea is giving away a prize!!

    ReplyDelete