Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't you just love it...

...when you see a range of papers and you just fall in love! This was me at Scrapbooking Delights on Saturday when I saw the MemoryWorks Simple Stories ele.ment.ary Kit. I don't know if there are any left, but hopefully San will get some more in when they're back in stock at our supplier.


Totally HAD to have it right then and there. Have only managed one page so far, of Cooper's Kindy Group at their first athletics carnival, but I can see many more from this awesome kit.



Whats the range that you've fallen in love with right at this very moment?

PS. Amended 19/1/2011 - I totally FORGOT to say that this layout is for the January sketch at Scrapbook Savvy, check it out and have a go to be in the running for a $25 voucher to spend in the store.

3 comments:

  1. YOU want ME to tell you what range I just had to have... serioulsy.... I want all of them bahahahahahaha.... Love that layout honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I understand that all too well. LOL..I am impulsive like that. But I have learnt to be much much better and really do use what I buy these days. My fave line at the moment has to be Parisian Elements and Circa 1934. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right now here in my house SWR Georgia Rain.
    But from what's coming from CHA, I want ALL of Jillibean Soup :)

    Love what you have done with this collection Sar, I didn't realise there were so many different patterns in there. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete