Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I've been scrapping!!

After a very hectic (but fun) weekend, I've FINALLY got some scrapping done. My buddy Loz is down from Maitland, we scrapped until 2am this morning and I think another big night is ahead. Here are my LO's, there is one missing that has gone to Scrapbooking Delights, but I don't really like it anyway so not real worried that I can't show you all!

This one was Sandies Sketch on the Bons Scraps Cybercrop, and guess what....I WON!! Woo hoo!! Thanks so much for picking my LO as your fave, Sandie, I'm stoked.



This was a just because page, using the gorgeous chipboard designed by Ann Lederhose that came in my Sissey Kit and Pink Paislee PP. And the yummy velvet Thickers, these are really cool and were freebies from Leeanne at Scrap Therapy! Bit sad when I get freebies thrown in cause I spend so much hey.... ;)



Then this one, LOVE these SEI papers and Black Foam Adorn Its.



This was meant to be for the Black Magic November sketch, but I did it a day late and ended up using different colours anyway.



And last but not least, this one using Kaiser PP of my boys, over two years ago now.



How lucky are me & Loz...we just got a visit from the local sexy firemen (lol), only because Daniel dropped in to grab his lunch, but the kids were stoked and we had to get a pic with the truck and Captain Dawso!



Thats all for now, time for scrapping!!!!!!

Cheers,
Sar

4 comments:

  1. I think you should check your email Sar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LO's look better in real life for sure... great effort though. I will post mine soon....
    Sexy? Where are the sexy fireman... I think the guys in the "pretend" firetruck are sexier!!! What has Lisa got 4 u in your email??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute pic with the fireman!! haha.....love those LO's saw - just gorgeous, im loving those sparkly thickers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sar. Thanks for directing me to your blogs. Love how you've used my chippies (love those pearls on my geo corners!) Do you mind if I steal them for my blog?

    ReplyDelete