Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Xmas Eve and STILL scrapping!

I know, I know....I should be getting my house organised for xmas, but come on....thats not FUN! And scrapping is...so I'll just keep scrapping while I can. LOL!

Here's one I did a couple of days ago, just because. About my gorgeous niece Emma and me not wanting her to grow up, for my own selfish reasons. The colours are a bit off in this pic, but you get the idea.



I joined in the CC at Bon's Scraps on Monday night, had a great time as usual and even managed to get the blind scrap done on the night. I just LOVE this one (again, of Miss Em). Thanks Sandie for the instructions, they were great.



Then I did Peta's sketch challenge yesterday, just cause I was in the xmas mood I scrapped photos from xmas two years ago when I was pregnant with Georgie. Used papers out of my new Sissey kit for this one.



I'm up early on xmas eve, Bronte girl didn't want to sleep in so that has forced me to drag my butt out of bed and get moving. The plan today is to clean this house....I MUST stay out of the scrap room today! Catching up with friends & family later this arvo and tonight, so looking forward to that. We finished wrapping the truckload of pressies after midnight last night, so thats one thing we don't have to worry about tonight. And we took the kids for a walk last night to check out the xmas lights as well. They were so excited and so cute, we were smiling the whole way just listening to Cooper & Georgia chatter away excitedly to eachother in the double pram.

Best go, the girl is grizzling. Hope you ALL have a wonderful and merry xmas, don't eat and drink too much (like I will)!!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment