Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm on a Design Team!!!

OMG, I'm so excited, I'm beside myself actually. I'm now a member of the AMAZING design team at Inspired Blueprints! Go and have a look at the awesome sketch site I'm now a part of. If you're looking for inspiration, this is where to find it. I can't believe my pic is right there on the main page, oh my goodness. Can you tell, I'm just a bit happy about all this!? LOL

Here are the LO's I did when I was applying for this position, they're both using the same sketch but turned out so different. Am so happy with both of these and would do this sketch again in a minute. Unreal for all those birthday or xmas photos you have hanging around, not knowing what to do with.





I do have some more LO's to show but haven't uploaded them yet, so I'll do that tomorrow if I get a chance. Just HAD to get on and share my news with you all!!

Bye for now,
Sar

6 comments:

  1. im so excited for u Sar, loving all your latest work too! Was great scrapping with you for 3 days!
    love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeeeeee Sar - congrats!!!!!

    So so happy for you. You'll do fab - I know it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations Sar - how exciting for you - well done and well deserved too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the DT. I am loving Inspired Blueprints sketches. I didnt get that double layout finished in time, but will def be doing it for my neverending Honeymoon photos. I just did the next 1 so should load that up soon.
    Hope to see you next week at the Xmas Crop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woohoo....yipee... xxitement PLUS!!!! YYYYYAAAAAYYYYYYY... so its not a secret anymore then i can open my big "gob"!!!! Hey where's the christening photos?

    ReplyDelete