Monday, December 15, 2008

Warning: BIG WEEK AHEAD!

My god, I'm tired just thinking about the week I've got ahead of me!

Tomorrow we are taking Cooper & Georgia to see The Wiggles at WIN Entertainment Centre, I just can't wait for Georgie's reaction, she will be so excited! Cooper is a 'big boy' now so we'll see how he likes it....

Then after that I have lunch at my Mum's with the Scquilter ladies and exchanging our xmas gifts, should be fun. Then an orthodontist appointment (not so fun). THEN out for the night with my girlfriends Amanda & Justine, all night, no kids, at a hotel, sleeping in, dinner out, brekkie out...woo hoo!! Can you tell I'm just a tad excited? LOL

Then Wednesday night we have a xmas party dinner for Daniel's work - and wives are invited, how nice of them.

Then Thursday....I'm going to the opening of Scraploot and will get to meet Heidi Swapp!! Woo Hoo!! Another major excitement in my life this week. And I get to spend the time with my scrapping buddies Lisa & Loz. Can't wait.

Friday night xmas dinner with my cross-stitch girls, then I think the weekend is pretty much mine. Think I may just need a rest by then, what do you think?!

So here are my LO's I did at Scrapbooking Delights on Friday night, couldn't really find my mojo at the crop night, but they're ok.





Last night I joined in the Blind Scrap by Princess Tamara at Scrap Therapy, and this was my take. Quick and easy LO, but was good for this photo that I'd sorta been looking at for awhile not knowing what I was going to do with it.



Well my cyber-scrapping buddy Loz has FINALLY decided to join me online, so I'm off, probably to do more chatting than scrapping, but either way it'll be fun!

Bye for now,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. mid week night out... hhhmmm, will have to see about this....!!!!

    ReplyDelete