Sunday, December 28, 2008

The cleaning avoidance continues....

My house is still trashed, there are toys EVERYWHERE, I have no idea where they will go. So I am avoiding it. I am staying downstairs, in the scrap room where I only have to deal with MY mess and not everyone elses. I know, this can't go on for much longer....but for the next few days at least and come new year, I need to get myself motivated, organised, healthy and all that stuff I tell myself every new year. Wish me luck....

Some scrapping to share, I've been busy.

This was a just because LO of my Dad with Georgia. I love the colours in this, this BG range is one of my raves of late.



This one is for Bon's Colour Challenge for last week's CC at Bon's Scraps. Can you believe I didn't have anything to do a page blue, black & white with bling? Well I probably did, but not that suited the photos I wanted to use. Luckily Scrapbooking Delights was having a sale last Tuesday and I picked up exactly what I needed.



This is for Stuck Sketches and is sketch #68. I bought this paper but then had no idea what to do with it, without covering it up or cutting it up. This sketch was perfect and I'm pleased with how it ended up.



And this one is for this months Puzzle Sketches. I didn't think I'd get many challenges done this month with Christmas and all, but I'm doing pretty good I think.



So yesterday I met the lovely Malinda who I met on the forum at Bon's Scraps. We will both be going to the Bon's Retreat next August, so it was nice to meet up before that and put a face to the name. We chatted in the sun for about an hour, before we gave up and went home before we melted. Malinda being from Melbourne is not used to our muggy hot weather in Wollongong!



It was another hot one today and this afternoon, after getting home from a lovely chinese lunch with my Mum & Dad, I filled up the little seashell pool for the kids to have a dip. Bronte's first swim and she wasn't sure, but had fun in the end.




So Em is here again, think she is staying for a few nights so we'll have more scrapping to show in days to come.

Oh before I forget, you HAVE to see the gorgeous mini album my friend Linda made me for Xmas, my god. And she told me we were only doing 'something little' for christmas...grrrrrr. I feel bad now about the box of chocolates I bought for her!



Whats everyone doing for new years? We're going to a party at our friends Anth & Linda's. Will be a pretty quiet night I think, all of us taking our kids, but it will nice to just have a catch up and take it easy. Hope you do something good!

Cheers,
Sar

5 comments:

  1. Wont be too quiet, cause i will be there he he!!!! Love the LO's... Those challenges are on my list but considering it is ow the 28th of the month, they might go on the "Just because Challenge" pile.... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been here in WAAAAAAY too long!
    Man, your scrapping just gets better and better! Love that hanging at home layout! So fun and funky!

    I hear what you mean about not wanting to clean up after Christmas... I just decided to fall asleep on the couch and ignore it! :)

    Hope you had a good one lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love your layouts..and i know how you feel about the xmas clean up..lol...will pop back in again..

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG LOVING ALL THESE LAYOUTS HUN, its been ages since i dropped by, love it all. hope you had a merry chrissy oh and i left you an award on my blog. xoxoxo belynda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...love your take on the stuck sketch...perfect

    ReplyDelete