My time at Inspired Blueprints officially began on 1 January 2009, so please go on over and check out the new sketch...and my take on it! So excited. Join in the fun and upload your sketch by the end of January for a chance to win an awesome kit from Kraft Girl Kits. Its a random draw so ANYONE can win!
Have a LOT of LO's to show off from the last few days, I did a little on the weekend and then a whole kid-free scrap afternoon/night at my friend Linda's on Tuesday. It was so good just having that time to go for it with no interruptions...I think I managed seven LO's in the end.
So here they are, a few to start that were 'just because' -
And these ones were taken off some sketches the girls had hanging around, I think they were July Pagemaps.
This one was from the Sketch This blog.
And this final one was also a Pagemaps one, but a recent one for December.
So there you go, lots to show and hopefully another load coming soon. Scrapping tomorrow at my mate Kellie's new house, can't wait to see it!
I have also been honoured by Belynda, who has linked me on her blog with this award:
The Rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
So the blogs I want to shout out for are:
1. My gorgeous niece Emma who is only 13 and amazes me with her talent.
2. Janine Kaye, whose work I admire and am actually lucky enough to 'know in real life'.
3. Loz, my bestest internet buddy, who gives me a smile everyday when she puts up a photo of her gorgeous Chloe on the blog.
4. Mel who I know from Scrapbook Divas, who has just been named a Scrapbooking Memories Master, woo Mel!
5. Marijana, whose MSN messages make me laugh and keep me up till all hours!
So after my excitement and this mammoth post that has felt like its taken forever, I'm going to wish you all a very Happy New Year, and I look forward to catching up with you all in the scrap world this year.
9 hours ago