Friday, November 28, 2008

Busy busy....

So not much to show here, no scrapping AT ALL! My weight loss was good again this week, 1.4kgs...but I have had a few days of not walking so not feeling quite as good as I was earlier in the week. But thats cool, its crazy here just getting organised for the weekend, so will get stuck back in next week AFTER Loz goes home!! LOL

My pic was a shocker, so not gonna put it up this week....

Just a quick drop in from me but here's a sneak peek of my Bronte girl in her christening dress, I had to try it on so couldn't resist taking a pic!



Best go, kids are in bed so a perfect time for me to actually get some stuff done, IF I can drag myself away from my MSN buddies.... ;)

Cheers,
Sar

4 comments:

  1. Good for you - keep it up!

    Look at your beautiful bubba - how adorable!

    Enjoy your weekend.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw gorgeous pic of Bronte :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, gorgeous photo! What a cutie :) And congrats on the weight loss too!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just adorable.... Sar we are so proud to be a special part of little Bronte's life.... and the other kids of course!!!! Happy, smiley, beautiful little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete