Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Convoy

So our Sunday was taken up by the Convoy, Cooper was still not 100% so wasn't as bright and chirpy as usual. We still managed to have a good day and I ended up very sunburnt, even though it was an overcast day here. Here's a few pics from our day out.

Daniel & his step-bro Damo with the girls

Daniel with our bf's daughter Charlotte & Georgie

Our mate Adam's truck, being driven by Marty from i98fm

Georgie having a ball with the farm animals

And Cooper in Adam's truck (just before he got in trouble for blowing the air horn too much!)


Only scrapping to show is my Scrap Therapy blind scrap from Saturday night. Don't do doubles much anymore, so its GREAT to be able to do one and get through some of those xmas and birthday pics that seem to wait forever to be scrapped. This is Cooper on his 3rd birthday, over a year ago now.



Here are a few more LO's from awhile back that I haven't shown off, these ones were all for the Stuck?! Sketches creative team call, which I obviously didn't make it into or you would've heard about it, lol!





Blogger is doing stupid things so please excuse the sideways photo! There is another LO from my Stuck?! submission, but I can't seem to find it at the moment.

I've been tagged by Aga, so here are a few random facts about me:

1. My job used to be Personal Assistant/Typist and I can type 80wpm.
2. I am obsessed with my weight, all the time, no matter how 'fat' or 'thin' I may be.
3. I spend waaaay too much time on the computer (anyone who knows me personally would know and agree with this).
4. I have two golden labradors, Kobe and Kiara.
5. My mum spends at least one day a week here with me and the kids, just because.
6. I believe everything happens for a reason, fate is a weird and wonderful thing.

So now I want to hear six random facts about you - Leesh, Loz, Belinda, Janine, Mel & Mandy!

Time to go, the ironing pile is calling me, wish it would go away!

Till next time,
Sar

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Sar! I've rattled out some random thoughts - HA wasnt hard!!

    You've done some fab LO's here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fab Layouts Sar...cant believe you didnt get on the team with these beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sar. Thanks for the tag. I am off to do it now...:D

    xx

    ReplyDelete