Sunday, November 9, 2008

Once again an arvo shift wife....

So Daniel's shift at work has changed once again, from day shift on the weekends to afternoon shift on the weekends. I no longer have company at night from 7.30pm, which is good for my scrapping time but not good for my sanity after a long day with the kids. Also very bad for my Friday nights...crop night and cross-stitch night isn't going to be as easy now and I'll have to rely on my mum to help me out with the kids if I want to have a life!

Hayley and the kids came round yesterday arvo to keep me company and have some dinner. Hayles decided not to scrap as it was too much effort...and of course because she didn't bring her things, the kids were so good and just played with no hassles! Always the way. We had tacos for dinner and Cooper ate & ate & ate, that boy just loves his tacos.

Speaking of which, my tacos LO for Bon's won the October Sketch Challenge, pretty cool huh?

The cybercrop is happening over at Scrap Therapy this weekend, all based around Spring Racing Carnival this month so lots of fun. What better reason to get my Melbourne Cup photos printed already?! Here is my LO for Challenge #2 which I am so happy with, just love the colours, all red & black which is what we all wore on the day.




I also did a page for Scrapping Word Pictures for November. This is Cooper over two years ago now, cute boy.



We've had a lovely morning in at the beach before Daniel left for work at 10am, now the girls are having a sleep and this arvo we're off to our bf Ben's b'day. Happy Birthday Mooley! Should be a good day.

Bye for now,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment