Sunday, April 13, 2008

My little ladybug...



This is what I came up with in my couple of hours of scrapping time with Emma last night after the kids went to bed. A page that I've had 'in my head' for so long, and actually turned out the way I'd hoped. I bought ladybugs, ladybug rubber stamps, felt, ribbon, paper, bling...all just with this page in mind. I'd hate for DH to work out the cost price of this page... ;)

All worth it when you love it though, eh?!

We had our 34 week ultrasound this week and all went well, no 3D photo to show off as bub was lying with her arm on the side of her face so she was a bit squishy! Everything is as it should be though, and it was lovely just to see her and hear that little heartbeat. Can't believe there is only five weeks to go...

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

  1. awww what a super sweet layout and photos Sar,,she is adoreable..i love ladybugs.xxx

    ReplyDelete