Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Online Class with Diva Mel

So last night was Diva Mel's online class at Scrapbook Divas. We did two layouts in two hours, very BOY layouts with the kit we bought from the Scrapbook Divas shop. I got the LO's done in the time and couldn't believe it...although I could've easily let myself be distracted with all the chatting! LOL

Today I did the bonus third LO that we had instructions for, couldn't believe I got three layouts and the class for only $25, what a bargain.

Here is what I ended up with, all of Cooper of course.



This one was Cooper's favourite, it is of him with his two little buddies from school Jonty & Clay. Coop told me what to write and then he wrote their names in the last tab. So cute!









Scrapped today with my friend Linda, only got LO #3 done as it was a hectic day. Crazy kids, and my girlfriends from the fire station came over for a visit & coffee as well which was lovely. I definitely had a houseful! The kids had a ball though, as did I.

Best go, bubby has just gotten up for her late night feed, then I think it'll be bed time for all of us.

Bye,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Luv those papers and the way you have used them Sar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boy LO's Sar! Love the tabs, kewl idea.

    xx

    ReplyDelete