Monday, October 13, 2008

Lots Happening!

So my Guest DT stint over at Scrap N Craft With T has finally started! I'm very excited, go have a look...my projects are on the front page for the shop. This is what I did for Tan.





I have also done a Skull Album with some pics of Cooper as a pirate, using the Prima Dude papers. Had SO much fun doing this, and the end result was unreal. Here's a couple of pics.





If you'd like to make this album yourself, head on over and buy the kit here.

The weekend was pretty full on again, with a scrap day on Saturday with my girls and then a christening for my buddy Kel's little boy James yesterday. Daniel had the day off work and we had a lovely day, although very hectic with the kids and an effort just to make it at all! LOL

Here's my pages from the weekend, the first one was a blind scrap at Scrap Therapy, it was actually on Friday night but I did it on Saturday with Hayley & Kel. We all ended up with gorgeous LO's, thanks Tamara!





I did another LO on Saturday that I can't show yet, but this is one that I did just cause I wanted to...and not a challenge, for a change! LOL



I've just finished an awesome class by Diva Mel at Scrapbook Divas, got two LO's done in two hours and have instructions for ANOTHER LO and a card as well! Great value and a ton of fun as always chatting with the girls. I'll put these picks up tomorrow when I've finished the journalling (need help from Cooper for this) and can get a decent pic. Thanks Mel, I love both the LO's I got finished tonight.

And here's just a few random shots taken over the last couple of days with that lovely new toy of mine...

Little Miss Bronte yesterday talking to me and rolling her tongue around like crazy!



Cooper & Bronte this morning, he can be such a good big brother and lays down on the floor to talk and play with her. She adores him and looks up to him already.



My gorgeous niece Chloe.



Chloe's Dad and my BIL Scotty...which kid likes the park better? LOL!



And this interesting looking bird today at the Botanic Gardens, perched on its nest in the middle of the duck pond. It was a very bizarre sight.



I really need to go to bed, have a scrap day tomorrow with Linda and some girlfriends from the fire station coming for a visit...so I best be up early and getting my house organised! Its in no shape for visitors right at this moment... ;)

Blogger is playing silly buggers and this post is a bit out of whack...but its too late for me to fiddle now, so it'll have to do!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment