Saturday, September 8, 2007

Unbelievable! 2 successful scrap days in 1 week!

I can't believe it...we had another fantastic scrap day today, and even though we had the kids we all still managed to produce some wonderful pages. It was only me, my SIL Hayley and my 11 year old neice, Emma. Lucky there were only three of us though cause there was no way we would've fit anyone else on the table!!!!!!! Ha ha...funny how us scrappers just SPREAD our stuff everywhere when we're creating, hey?!

Anyway, here are my pages for today, got two done and I'm really happy with both of them. You've probably noticed at the moment I'm swapping between Cooper's and Georgia's albums...they're both that far behind that I'm just opening the album and doing whatever page jumps out at me.

This first one is of Georgia, about three months ago, in the jolly jumper. She is such a happy little thing!



And Cooper, four months old, Boxing Day 2004. Can anyone tell how much his Daddy loves him???



Just about to put Cooper to bed, so fingers crossed I'll have something else to show tonight...I'm planning on scrapping as soon as Cooper's head hits the pillow!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sar, you have been scrapping up a storm! Your layouts look great and I love the journaling you've included on your challenge page. Don't worry about your long comments - I love reading them. Email me any time. There's a link on my blog (top right corner). Cheers, LisaW

    ReplyDelete