Thursday, September 6, 2007

Scrap Day, Yeh!

Finally I'm having a scrap day with the girls...its been a while (like maybe a whole two weeks!). My sis-in-law Hayley and friend Linda are here, everyone is baby-free except me...but my hubby is here looking after Georgia (except if there is a fire call, which has happened once already). Anyway, I told my other sis-in-law Kaz (love ya, babe!) that I'd post my pages when they're done...so here is the first one (and hopefully not the last one!). This one is of my boy Cooper, its for a Journalling Challenge, my first challenge ever.



Back to work, lets see if I can get another page done before the day is over...

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. your little man is such a cutie!!! ..... Well done with getting 3 LO's done in 1 day!!! :)

    ReplyDelete