Thursday, October 21, 2010

Poor little We're Savvy...

...sitting here all on its lonesome, only poor little lonely kit left, can you give it a home? Its very yummy and looks like this:



And for only $25 - with over $30 worth, you can't beat it for value! Grab it here.

Here's a couple of pages I managed with this kit. First one from a Wiggles concert a while back now.



And this one of me & my girlfriends at the Fire Brigade Xmas Party last year. I love that you can still create a page and a memory from a yucky blurry iphone photo!



A busy day here:

- Total outfit bought for my party (dress, shoes, bag, hair thingo, jewellery)
- Visited San
- Home for a lovely visit from Kelley
- Out again to shop for halloween costumes
- School pick up
- Park with my boy
- Off to post office and a coffee (again, with my boy)
- i98fm to pick up the $100 voucher I won yesterday to Steel Wok restaurant!
- Preschool pickup

And then home for the usual dinner/bath/bed rush and reading with my boy. We are currently reading a chapter of Beast Quest together a night and he is absolutely loving it!

Some peace and quiet here now, but I'm thinking I might take myself off for an early night...another big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment