Friday, October 1, 2010

First of the month AGAIN!?

WTF!! Where the hell is this year going? In like a month I'm going to be 30...how scary is that! I thought I had forever until the end of this year, but its really not seeming so... :s

Anywhooo......as you all know, the first of the month is a crazy time for me. Packing kits, getting stock sorted, wrapping kits, sending kits...etc etc etc. This month's major success was the He's Savvy Kit, selling out on the first day. Still She's Savvy & We're Savvy Kits available though, which look like this...

She's Savvy - featuring BRAND NEW Sassafrass Lass & Teresa Collins, plus lots of gorgeous extras.


We're Savvy - featuring Crate Paper, Echo Park & Basic Grey, another gorgeous budget kit which you'll be stoked with, over $30 value for only $25!!


The first also means a brand new sketch over at Stuck?! which looks like this...


And my take...



I used the Echo Park A Walk In The Park range for this one, one of my fave ranges right now...which you've probably noticed if you follow my blog, lol!

Tonight was the opening of my big sister's latest exhibition at the Project Gallery in Wollongong called Spontaneous Combustion. SO proud of her, she is amazing. Here we are with our brother, Dave. xoxo

Congrats Nic!

2 comments:

  1. I really like those alphas you used on the LO. They make everything just come together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sar, you look lovely in the photo! The layout is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete