Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pink Ribbon He's Pages!

We had a fab day at the Savvy Delights Pink Ribbon Crop yesterday - thank you to everyone who participated and made the day a success. The girls who came along, our sponsors and a big thank you to my friend Sandra for all her help in getting the day organised.

I managed a few pages while we were there, and funnily enough I was scrapping with the sold out He's Savvy kit on our girly pink ribbon day, lol!

My first page of Cooper on crazy hair day at school - Hairy Scary. I combined the kit with some of my gorgeous new goodies from Purple Pumpkin, love them!



And my other Spider Girl - Miss Bronte. Once again incorporating some of the yummy new Purple Pumpkin halloween goodies.



The weekend is nearly over here, its been a good one. I'm tired. :)

3 comments:

  1. hey Sar...sounds like it was a good night last night. One of these days i'll make it!
    layouts are gorgeous as per usual!
    Your little ones are so so so cute! well done for preserving the memories of their everyday lives. Love it! take care, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the day was a success honey! Your LO are gorgeous! lol at scrapping with the He's Savvy kit on Pink Ribbon Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it was a fun night! Love the LOs, you have used those Halloween goodies perfectly!

    ReplyDelete