Friday, October 15, 2010

Busy Busy!

A hectic week here!

- Ordering for next month's kits
- Sale orders
- Pink Ribbon crop organising
- B'day parties
- School excursions
- Crops
- Life in general

And its just gonna get busier! The next month or so of my life is complete and utter chaos! Looks a little like this:

- Pink Ribbon Crop this weekend
- Dan off to QLD for Mines Rescue next week
- Crop Night next Friday
- School Mums dinner Saturday
- Donna arriving following Wed
- Peta's Retreat Thurs to Sun
- Home Sun arvo for San's Halloween do
- Melbourne Cup Tuesday
- My b'day
- Friday night crop on my b'day
- My 30th b'day party!
- International Mines Rescue for Dan
- Oliver's b'day

And thats just the big events...so much of the 'normal' day to day stuff to do in between with 3 kids as well as running a business! OMG I'm exhausted just thinking about all of this...phew.... ;)

Anywhooo....some scrapping to share from the latest We're Savvy kit! Only one left in the store if you want it. :)

Little Miss Chloe Condon on our last visit to see Loz & Luke, far too long between visits at the moment if you ask me. :(



Looking forward to an awesome weekend here, hope yours is too!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO girl and OMG you do have a bit of a busy time ahead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the twine!
    I hope you survive your busy month!!!!

    ReplyDelete