Sunday, September 5, 2010

More She's Savvy By Sar!

I have managed two more pages and my September She's Savvy kit is well and truly used up! I have a few little embellies and a couple of strips left and not much alpha at all. BUT five pages all up, and all of them featuring loads of product.

This is the Scrapbook Savvy Sketch for this month, LOVED all the layering, thanks Anthea!



And this was my last page, so pretty much used whatever paper I had left, and used the My Minds Eye playing cards for the title...which happened to just fit my page perfectly! Love it when that happens.


Don't forget to grab one before they're all gone, I promise you'll love it!

A very relaxing Fathers Day happening here, our plans of going to the local football grand final were cancelled due to the gale force winds experienced throughout the Illawarra overnight and this morning. We were awoken by Cooper yelling 'the trampoline is upside down, quick!' and raced outside in our pj's to tie it down and rescue all my handmade quilts off the line, thank goodness they didn't go flying across the valley! We visited my dad this morning and have spent the rest of the day together just watching movies and hanging out.

Here's my babies with their Daddy...


And then with my Daddy...


And me with my Dad, wish I could've spent more time with him today...


Hope you're having a good day with your husbands, dad & grandads, and that you get to spend this special day together as a family. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely LOs, and it sounds as if you had a lovely back up plan for Father's day!
    I am so pleased your quilts were rescued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of your LO's Sar. Makes me wish I had a girl to scrap !!

    Would love you to pop over to see what I did with the He's Savvy kit :) Best kit so far

    ReplyDelete