Sunday, September 19, 2010

I just felt like scrappin'...

After getting my little girl's bedrooms sorted today, I sat down this afternoon and just decided to scrap something. A random page kit pulled out of my bag, which turned out to be a Pink Paislee Starlight papers that I got from Scrapbooking Delights. Here's what I came up with:

A 52 Week page of my big boy's birthday.



And Cooper again as he left preschool for the last time. :(



Love Sundays, best days now that Dan is home and we get to spend every single weekend as a family. Just relaxing on the lounge watching a movie now, seeya!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LOs Sar, love that blue flower will have to learn how to make them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LOs Sar. Love that fabric flower, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO love that string on the first one adds some real contrast to the layout....

    ReplyDelete