Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Scrap Day @ Home

I was very excited to receive my package from the US yesterday afternoon...now I know why the postage was $80, I got heaps of stuff!!! My gorgeous Love Elsie ranges, some awesome Xmas stuff plus lots of Basic Grey ranges...some of which I've already sold as I just can't have everything and will never use it all.

So today I scrapped at home with my niece Emma and my girlfriend Doreen, managed to get two pages done while the kids were sleeping. One of my girl and one of my boy...I love them both (the pages I mean, not the kids! OF COURSE I LOVE THEM BOTH!).





Whatchya think?

Cheers,
Sar

8 comments:

  1. LOve these pages Sar,I am just loving them both and also the ones in the post below!!! I am having major guilts about not commenting in the showcase thread, but it's too hard, if I can't comment on them all I don't comment on any.... I am just crap at time management, I just need to get over myself hey!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these two pages great colours

    ReplyDelete
  3. just love both of these LO's they looks so trendy & funky!love the brights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy since I last stopped by! I love your pages they are so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for rockin' girl bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your layouts sar!!!
    and your kids are just gorgeous!
    fabulous blog too.
    great last name by the way,
    oh and you love pink.....
    well you must be top shelf!
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both layouts are just gorgeous Sar!!
    Both layouts totally suit the theme of the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY SAR!!! Where are you!!! Are you OK???? xxxx

    ReplyDelete