Monday, October 8, 2007

Go on..laugh at me... ;)

This is a post I just put on the SM Forum, thought I'd put it here too...

Embossing Embarrassment...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought I'd give you guys a laugh...

Anyone who has read my blog will know I've been having trouble of late with embossing and am yet to get the hang of it. I tried again on Saturday night with no luck...but now I know why...

I was at my girlfriend Alicia's place yesterday for a scrap day, there were five of us there just scrapping and chatting and having a good time. Got to talk of embossing and the fact that I'm crap at it. Another girl Kindra was saying how she did embossing on some invitations and it was a hassle...ink, powder, heat on every single invite.

So my brain started ticking over...I had that blank expression on my face, then it clicked...I had to think twice about even telling the girls what I'd just thought of. But I did...and boy did they laugh...

I DIDN'T USE ANY POWDER!!!!!!!!!! Just ink and heat....then got frustrated that nothing was happening so just inked and left it as it was. Can't believe it, I forgot the most important step of embossing...adding the embossing powder!! Couldn't believe it, how embarrassing....

Only this one time I did this though, I promise...every other time I failed at embossing I DID use powder but just overheated or something....

Maybe next time I'll have more luck, eh?!

Cheers,
Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment