Saturday, October 13, 2007

Friday Scrap Day @ Linda's

Finally managed to fit a Scrap Day in this week! Linda & I decided to scrap at her place with the babies, but they were pretty good and had a couple of good sleeps, so we did get some work done! I worked on my Bali album again, its easy to pick up and take it all with me when I'm scrapping somewhere other than home.

I started this page as a single using the September Sketch Challenge from the SM Forum, then realised i had more photos so made it a double. I love how this one turned out, it was our most favourite day and place in Bali! Tides Restaurant at Uluwatu, which was on the edge of a cliff and just magnificent.



This one is a really basic page, but took me forever cause I sorta lost my mojo in the afternoon. I had this rubon that I just HAD to use with this pic, but kinda couldn't think of much else to do with it unfortunately.



I'm getting there with this album, thank goodness seeing as it is now six years later!

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment: