Friday, October 5, 2007

9 months already...

My baby girl is 9 months old today, I can't believe it! Where does the time go? She is growing up so quickly and seems to be doing new things every single day. The personality on this child is amazing, she is so happy and bubbly and just smiles all the time (well, not ALL the time but you know what I mean!). My Georgia, don't you think she is gorgeous?



And here is my scrap effort for the day, I'm reasonably happy with it but not totally. I had big ideas with the Uno cards and all, then kinda got stuck and it turned out pretty basic. This is Cooper, 11 months old and still such a chubby baby!



Its really weird you know...I have sooo much stuff in the way of scrapbooking supplies (and just keep buying more!), yet I hardly use much product at all and feel like all my pages are really basic and looking sorta the same? I don't know, maybe I'm in a rut, think I need to experiment more or something. My pages always seem so neat and tidy, which is not necessarily a good thing. I think its because I scrap under pressure, never enough time to do anything, fit an hour in here and an hour in there...therefore rushing to get everything finished, or finished enough that I can say its done and put it away. Anyone else know what I mean?

Cheers,
Sar

3 comments:

  1. Your UNO LO is just fantastic!and the photo is awsome what a cool memory to have on a page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your uno page is brilliant I love using stuff out of games and toys on LO's. I'm always using things about the toys and games my kids played with when they were little as it brings back loads of memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love UNO and your LO looks great with them on it
    Your LO always look awesome Sar - dont worry about them looking tooo neat or whatever they look great xx

    ReplyDelete