Sunday, August 7, 2011

New friends = Inspiration!!

As you can imagine, with nearly 90 women at Camp Mojo I managed to make LOTS of new friends and with that comes new and exciting ideas & inspiration!

One of the major standouts to me was Lisa Pate. I have never met Lisa before, haven't seen her work, haven't heard her name. But OMG, when I saw her work on the challenge tables I was totally & utterly in love with her style. So much so, that I stole one of her ideas for the following layout.

Slurpees - using an awesome method of rolling papers and using them as your a background.


And a closeup...did I say this was one of my fave layouts of the mojo weekend?!


Thanks Lisa for inspiring me, can't wait to see you again soon!

7 comments:

  1. OMG Sar, this is an awesome layout. I love love love it. Can I lift the idea??? please please pretty please lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you can! I stole it so give you full permission!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is VERY noice Sar- I might just have to have a go at this technique as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Sar! I think I might have to steal that idea too... miss you mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO Sar. Might have to give that a go myself :) Have been using the He's Savvy kits to scrap the last couple of days and I love them !!

    Have a great day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That rolled paper looks fantastic. Might have to give it a go on one of my layouts soon.

    ReplyDelete