Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lesson from your Big Brother...

Talk about cracking me & Dan up tonight...omg, this little girl of ours is a character!!!

As you might've seen on my Facebook photos in time gone by, Cooper has a special way of holding onto his stickers when he is playing with a sticker book, so he doesn't lose them. It looks like this...


At bedtime, the kids all choose a book or two to read for 10 minutes before bed. We went in to turn lights off and this is what we found when we checked in on Bronte...


Who says you don't learn anything from big brothers, eh?!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.... she is a little treasure... what would you do without her!... not have as nearly as many laughs thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is priceless Sar, I love it.
    Of course, I learned swear words from my big brother!! hehehe

    ReplyDelete