Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More from the new kits...

I've managed another couple of pages from the new release kits at Scrapbook Savvy, hope you like them!

Friends & Siblings - from the She's Savvy Kit and using a sketch from the Sketches 2 Scrapbook iphone app.


He's 63! - my Dad & Georgie blowing out the b'day candles last year, using the December We're Savvy Kit which is not sold out, and using another sketch from the Sketches 2 Scrapbook iphone app, I'm LOVING this at crops where I don't have my computer in front of me for inspiration.



In a bit of a funk, think I need an early night! Or some scrapping maybe....lets see which one wins out...

9 comments:

  1. I love the app too Sar, I have to remember to download the full verson..... LOL

    Love the LOs too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are gorgeous Sar! So did you scrap or sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. here I am ! Ok..love both of these. Not just saying it to make you feel better. These are gorgeous. I love the colour combination! Keep it up!

    (Do you feel better? :o) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loving your pages Sar. Its that time of year that you could only wish for a pause button and put life on hold for a moment to catch up on sleep (oh, and play with some paper and glue)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon Sar! These pages are so fun. I am really loving the 2nd one, great design and the pp's are fab :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you love me,I know you care
    Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Just spreading the love I normally leave on fb!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok ok :)

    if I have to -lol

    great pages as usual :)
    love the one of you dad and Georgie :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous pages, Sar! Hope you're feeling better. I won that app, must use it tonight to get some scrapping done. Take care, Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant wait to crack open my boxes with my kits in them :) I love your christmas background too.. maybe i need to put one of mine, might get me in the christmas spirit... and that App rocks hey!

    ReplyDelete