Monday, August 23, 2010

Retreat Photos & A Bonus Sketch

OMG, I cannot believe that the Savvy Delights Retreat came and went so quickly! An awesome time had by all and we have had so many positive comments on the lovely bunch of girls we have at Scrapbook Savvy & Scrapbooking Delights. We were so blessed to have so many interstate girls join us including the amazing Sara Noendeng, Kerryn Fry and Wendy Smith...as well as everyone else who travelled from near and far to spend the weekend with us. Thank you ALL for the weekend, it was amazing, I can't wait to do it again next year! Here's a few pics that I've stolen from my facebook friends. :)

The Scrapbook Savvy forum girls but missing my gorgeous friend Ezz who must've been off brushing her hair or something! :(


And us again, being a tad crazy! :p


Me & my gorgeous friend Peta


And me & Wendy, was so happy to finally meet you in real life Wends, and I'm still cracking up when I think of you! Such a funny and happy lady!


Thanks again to everyone for making the weekend as wonderful as San & I hoped it would be. xoxo

While we were off retreating, a new bonus sketch was released over at Stuck?! which I just happened to get done. Here's the sketch:


And my take, of my beautiful bestie Alicia's cherubs using the new Sass Lass Indie Girl range.


Make sure you link your layout over at this post to be in the running for an awesome prize from the Stuck?! sponsors!

Will share some layouts as soon as I get a chance to photograph them. Its approaching midnight AGAIN and I need to get to bed...my gorgeous cousin Donna is still staying with me and we are just trying to make the most of every minute!

Till next time. xoxo

1 comment: