Saturday, August 21, 2010

Retreat Fun & A Class with Anthea!

We are halfway through the Savvy Delights Retreat and having an absolute blast! Awesome to meet so many amazing scrapbookers in real life and to spend time with my Savvy girls.

Here is me & Miss Emma yesterday when we stopped for lunch at the Tahmoor Inn, the food was delish and the company even better. :)


This morning I was lucky enough to be able to do the class with Anthea, who shared her amazing techniques with us including paper curling, hand cutting and lots of layering. I still have a few class kits here, if you would like one. You will receive the Class Kit using the Bayberry Cottage line from Pink Paislee plus step by step instructions for two layouts. Kits are only $35 each, leave me a comment here or on facebook if you would like one. First in best dressed, I will contact you so leave me an email addy if I don't already have it. :)

The original page will be uploaded to the Savvy forum when I get home, but here's a look at my page with some closeups of the techniques, and remember there is another page that I will pop up when these girls stop shopping and give me a chance to scrap! :P




I'm off, lots of girls to catch up with, lots of scrapping to do and LOTS more fun to be had. See you when I get home!

1 comment: