Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 15th Sketch @ Stuck

I was too late to upload this one to enter the challenge, not realising that Stuck Sketches had a cut off date of 29th March instead of the end of the month!  Ooops...never mind...I'll know for next time.  At least I have another layout done for the month, that is definitely the main thing.

The Pox - Poor Cooper, he got the Chicken Pox really bad, the doctor said it was the first time in ages that she had seen a full blown case on an immunised child.  He then of course passed it on to his baby sisters, who luckily only got a few spots between them.

(Savvy kit, Flair , tab & journal card by Flutterby Designs)

Closeup of my title work using a combination of Thickers and alpha stickers.




I used a big circle punch to cut out these circles from the paper in the kit, what great embellishments this paper turned into.  Finished off with some clear stars and enamel dots.



I have one more challenge to load up before the end of the month, be back later!


Cheers,

Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment