Thursday, August 2, 2012

June She's Savvy Kit Layouts

I've just realised there is only ONE lonely She's Savvy Kit left in the store...the poor thing, it needs a home!! 

Here's what YOU could do with this bargain kit full of new product over the value of $35, yours for only $30 in the Scrapbook Savvy store.

I've done four pages so far, and still more product to play with...definitely value for money if you calculate it per layout!

1 Night In Berry...

A closeup of my cluster including some Prima flowers I've added, as well as the WOW chipboard flourish (which I cut so I could use on more than one page) and the WOW chipboard alpha (both of which are in the kit) which I've coloured in red with texta plus some May Arts string which is a must have in your stash.

Caramel...my old dog that stayed with Mum & Dad when I moved out.  She has since passed away :'(

A closeup of my flowers, tiny wooden birds and journalling which reads...

'When I was 13yo my high school boyfriend Trevor gave me a tiny chihuahua puppy that his dog Tess had...she had gotten out onto the train tracks and it was dangerous so she needed a safe home.  Now she's an old girl living with Mum & Dad.'

Friends Will Catch You...using the rest of of my WOW chipboard flourish together with WOW chipboard alpha I've misted with white Hueys, a prima flower and another tiny wooden bird. My journalling reads...

'My bestie Leesh and me together at retreat, love this girl & her smile...I will always be there for her.'

And my personal fave from this kit so far, Stolen Kisses which is a scraplift from a recent Scrapbook Trends magazine.

A closeup of my Purple Pumpkin twine and tickets, layered with the journal and love heart stickers from the kit and the mistable Prima flower also from the kit.  My journalling reads...

'Georgie looking very unimpressed with Mummy's kisses!'  And doesn't she look cranky, little bugger...  ;)


Get the last kit here, before its gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment