All I can say is...o.m.g! What a weekend!!
Can't remember the last time I had so much fun. From the winery & chocolate shop visit on Thursday to the five minute photo session on Sunday...everything in between and more. Best.time.ever.
Highlights for me in point form...
- Scrapping with Loz on Wednesday night, the first time in two years she has played with paper and glue.
- Close to $100 spend at the Smelly Cheese Shop with Peta & San, totally worth it!
- Being held accountable by San's team of army men all weekend.
- Seeing Anne-Marie Cox flash her tits...and having the photos to prove it!!!!
- Meeting the gorgeous and totally lovely Lou Nelson, talk about one amazing woman.
- Laughing with and teasing our mushy Lisa Oxley all weekend, so good to scrap with her again after all this time, and having her put a layout together just for me.
- Cheese & wine picnic on the floor of the sewing room with Peta at 12:13pm on Saturday.
- Cracking up with the Tassie girls, god love 'em.
- Watching Marelle grab her crotch on the Glee stage, nothing better!!
- Witnessing Jo Kinder create a handmade chook for Sherry and bring down the house with the 'knock knock motherf***er' blog reference.
- Escorting our drag queen Shazza from her dressing room to the stage in the dark.
- Watching Anne-Marie impersonate her son running at 2am totally pissed, never laughed so much in my life!
- Keeping Peta awake from 2-4am two out of three nights (nah, that wasn't really a highlight but just had to rub it in again!).
- Having the.most.awesome.photo.EVER taken by Loz on Sunday when she stopped in for a visit.
- Competing in the scrap session comp of the century with Peta and getting a total of 31 layouts scrapped, what its all about!
- Driving home and rehashing it all with San, bit by bit.
And lots more as well, which I'll pop up as I remember them....so much buzzing around my head after four days with such amazing, creative, like-minded women!
Now only eight weeks to the Savvy Delights Retreat - be quick if you haven't booked in yet, guaranteed to be another howler of a weekend!
Here's a few pages of the 31 pages I got done, these ones being for some of the Mojo Challenges over the weekend. Don't ask me exactly what the challenges were, I have no idea now...
Big Girl Bed - little Bronte becoming a big girl when we took the sides off her cot, using the Paper Doll range from Bella available at Scrapbooking Delights.
And a closeup of my journalling.
Aunty Leesh's Girl - Georgie with my bestie & her godmother Alicia.
Down On The Farm - Georgie, so little, at the i98fm Convoy For Kids day out enjoying the farm animals.
Lots more to come, I promise! I think about another 10 blog posts to be exact!
Thanks for visiting. xx
Felt bows + Project Life = cutness overload
22 hours ago