Thursday, November 4, 2010

1 more sleep till the big 3-0!!!

So much going on! And its all good... :D

We are up to Day 9 of Donna's visit and it is absolutely flying. We've been to Peta's retreat and spent a weekend with an awesome bunch of girls, laughed for four days non friggin stop!


Thank you Peta for another awesome weekend, and for all your hard work! Can't wait for the next one. xoxo

We rushed home on Sunday afternoon to go to San's Halloween party, and let me tell you it was worth the drive! San would have to be the best party hostess EVER with so much organised for the kids, I know mine had an absolute ball and didn't want the party to end!

Cooper in his knight outfit, helmet and shield HANDMADE by Dan...awesome job eh?!


Georgie 'posing' once again in her fairy outfit and halloween headband


Bronte putting our pumpkin in the garden :)


And my three babies, grafitti-ing San's fence :)


Tuesday was Melbourne Cup Day and Donna, Leesh, Linda & I celebrated in style with a few different venues including Kembla Grange racecourse, which was a whole heap of fun and laughs.


Yesterday I spent a couple of hours at my new job in Wollongong, where I'll be starting next week! A new chapter for me which will involve just a little more juggling but it will be wonderful to be back in the 'real world' and actually physically going to work a few days per week. I will miss my babies but it will do them good as well, I'm sure. :)

And today we are cropping at the very last Thursday Crop at Savvy - as of Tuesday 16th November we will just be cropping on a Tuesday and every second Friday night. I was greeted with this beautiful bunch of flowers from my friend Marijana this morning, I'm so lucky to have such amazing friends in my life. Thanks babe. xoxo


And tomorrow....eeeeek, I'm gonna be 30!!! With a birthday crop night and then a big ol' b'day bash on Saturday night!! Yep, my world is just kinda spinning right now...slow down, will ya, world! ;)

Oh, I nearly forgot this is a scrappy kinda blog, better show you something that involves paper & glue... ;)

Here's a couple I whipped up from the new We're Savvy Kit on the weekend, still some available in the store for the bargain price of $25 if you need one. ;)

A Family - photo taken by my beautiful friend Lauren from Red Door Photography


Fujiyama - a night out with the kindy mums & teachers with an awesome tepanyaki dinner and a few drinks.



Thats it for now, be back soon with some awesome inspiration from Stuck for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment