Saturday, January 23, 2010

52 Weeks of Me!

I am joining in this year on the 52 Weeks of Me Challenge with my friends Sandra from Scrapbooking Delights and my bestie Alicia. So glad they talked me into doing it! Need to shift the focus onto me sometimes, eh... ;)

Here is my title page, a photo which was taken at midnight on New Years.


Week 1 - One of my best friend's Linda had her baby boy Mason which was so exciting!


Week 2 - All of us in the pool on our holiday. Was so funny, I set the camera up on a chair beside the pool and jumped in for us to have a family photo. It turned out awesome!


I am challenging myself to keep up with this each week, you can all nag me if I'm not, ok!!

Better go, Des is here for coffee, talk later!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good. I actually like this size.... getting the hang of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last one Sar, that pic is so cute!! Would have loved to been there to see you make a big dive for the shot! Things you do!!

    ReplyDelete