Thursday, August 13, 2009

Layouts

So I thought I'd share the 24 layouts I did while retreating over the next few days, as I find a few spare minutes to upload them!

Here are the originals, that weren't lifted or a challenge or a sketch, my just because layouts. I admit, there weren't many of these as I mainly relied on other ideas to get so much scrapping done (shock horror!!).


New October Afternoon Roadmap paper, such an awesome range for boys!


Finally used an overlay I'd had for ages, combined it with the new Basic Grey Lemonade range. Such a beautiful pic of Georgia, one taken by Miss Emma.



Coop, being a typical boy at the park, love this shot of him.


My tiny Bronte girl, this was the photo I used on her thank you cards. Used the gorgeous Collage Press Margot range which you'll find in clearance over at Savvy.



All the kids (well not ALL but some of) at Bronte's birthday party, looking across the valley off my balcony.



My nephew Sid on his 5th birthday, using scraps leftover from Peta's class.


One of me using Bella Sarah Jane from Scrapbooking Delights. I got inspiration from Kim on the title, she did one not long ago called 'Just Kim'.



Thats it for the originals, I'll upload my class and sketch layouts soon.

If you're looking for something to do this weekend, head on over to the Savvy forum for the August Cybercrop! We're blind scrapping as I type this, lots of fun. You've got till midnight Thursday 20 August to upload your layouts, so plenty of time to play along! Hope to see you there.

Before I go, here's a pic of my big boy Cooper, who two days ago rode his bike without the training wheels for the first time ever! His Daddy was so proud, as was I. He's growing up too quick and will be 5 in two weeks, I can't believe it!



xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You have been a busy girl!!
    All of your pages are gorgeous, looking forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts Sar! Especially love how you used that transparency!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love them all Sar!! and YAY for cooper

    ReplyDelete