Blogging two days running, whats going on... ;)
My to-do-list is not going to worked on very much this weekend I presume, just two hours now until I have my wisdom teeth out. Just passing the time at the moment....
- Mellinda's photos of Shelby (DONE)
- Something (can't say what) for next weekend
- LO for guest spot at Scrap n Craft With T (DONE)
- Mini album for guest spot at Scrap n Craft With T
- LO for chipboard school (due 9/9, still trying to find foil tape, argh!)
- LO for Say It In Scrap 'The Ugly Truth' challenge (DONE)
- 123 Challenge (due 15/9)
- Scrapbook Divas Sketch Challenge (DONE)
- Scrapbook Divas September Diva Challenge
- Colorstory Challenge
- Puzzle Sketches Challenge
- Category Stories Challenge
- Black Magic Sketches Challenge
- White With 1 Challenge
- Aussie Scrapjacked Challenge
- Scrapping Outback Summer Challenge
- Scrapping Outback Card Challenge
Ok, it looks like a lot now that I've written it down!! Geez, I'm gonna be busy...
Went to the midnight crop at Scrapbooking Delights last night and had a ball. Even managed some scrapping! So glad that my buddy Kel decided to come along, thanks Kel! Had fun as always watching Lisa at work, she amazes me.
Here is my double LO for the Scrapbook Divas Sketch Challenge, using more from my Sissey kit.
And my take on Say It In Scrap's challenge for this month which was The Ugly Truth. The journalling on this one says 'The Ugly Truth is that no matter what Mummy does she'll never be your fave person, that role is taken by your cousin Emma and always has been!' So true...
Just to be extra mean cause I am fasting and not allowed to eat until after my operation, Daniel decided to cook a chocolate cake today!!! I tell ya. Here are some pics of my kids enjoying the beaters...
Best go, have to feed the baby and then get myself ready to leave. Eeek....
Joy | Scrap the Boys December Challenge
21 hours ago