Saturday, September 6, 2008

Nervous....

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. I am getting all four wisdom teeth out, in the chair but under anaesthetic. So right now it is after midnight Friday night, I've just gotten home from crop night and I'm eating a big bowl of chips! I know I can't eat tomorrow so making up for it now... LOL

Have way too many deadlines for this to lay me up for too long, so fingers crossed it all goes well.

My week has been pretty good, not too much happening. A bit of typing work, lots of kid stuff, not much cleaning (oops) but a fair bit of scrapping. Have been aiming to get into the scrap room every day, even just to go and sit down and look at what is on my desk is comforting to me.

Still working on that to do list, but let me tell you...its a long one for this month! I'll check back with that tomorrow, and also with the layouts I did tonight.

Here are a couple of pages I did for the beautiful Mellinda from the SM Forum for her angel baby Shelby. Shelby passed away nine months ago, only nine weeks old. So many of the lovely girls over at SM have scrapped pages for Mel of her Shelby, and hopefully this can give her some comfort. This was such an emotional experience for me. After a few attempts, I finally managed to scrap these pages this week. I think having Bronte still a tiny baby has really made this hard for me, I can't imagine in my wildest dreams what Mel and her family are going through. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about them. Thank you Mel for allowing me to be a part of this gorgeous tribute to your baby girl.





Bye for now, wish me luck for tomorrow.

Sar

No comments:

Post a Comment