Saturday, September 20, 2008

Lots to share again....

Geez I've been a busy little scrapper, getting much happier with how things are turning out of late as well. Don't know if I'm just getting more comfortable in my 'style' or what. Its all good but.

Last night was Friday crop night at Scrapbooking Delights and I was stoked that three of my girls came along - Kel, Hayley & Kindra. We had a great time and all got lots done (except Hayley who reckons she left her mojo at home!). I hope that this will be a permanent fortnightly outing for us, its lovely to just get out without the kids and be adults for a change. It was Sandra's birthday so we were very spoilt with a yummy mud cake, it was divine!

I managed three layouts, all of which were challenges over at Scrap Of Difference. The first one is of Cooper aka Mr Spike and was for the September DT Challenge. Loving this line of Kaiser paper, very boy.



Then New Years just gone (just, hah, how many months ago!) with another range of Kaiser. This one was for the Sketch Challenge at Scrap Of Difference, was glad to get one with lots of pics done.



Then Challenge 1 for the Scrap Of Difference Cybercrop that is happening this weekend, it had to be a monochromatic layout.



If you're looking for something to do this weekend go and have a look, the LOs don't have to be in until Wednesday so plenty of time!

I've continued to be inspired today and have done Challenge 2 as well which had to be a LO that was a shape rather than the typical 12 x 12 square LO. I LOVE this one of my buddy Jacquie, isn't she gorgeous! Love the way he is looking at her in this pic...he only had eyes for her all day.



Emma is here for the night and we plan on scrapping tonight and tomorrow, don't know if anyone else will be joining us but we'll wait and see.

Took the kids to the park this morning, its such a gorgeous day here. Got some great pics of Bronte on the grass, I never realised what a great backdrop grass & trees are. Even with my pretty ordinary camera, these pics turned out pretty good.





And here is Miss Georgia this afternoon eating her Kinder Surprise that Aunty Leesh left for her on Thursday night. Thanks Aunty Leesh!



Well thats it for now, nearly tiime for the bath, dinner, bed rush to start. Then its scrap time (again!).

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sar :) you sure have been a busy little scrapper - love how your layouts have turned out! and little Bronte looks adorable on the grass!!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sar,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :D

    No worries about adding me. I'll pop your name in my links too.

    Have a great day.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete