Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Challenge - Page 1!

Long time no scrap from me...but this week I challenged myself and four of my friends as we're all a bit lacking in the motivation department (except for Kindra!). The challenge is to scrap ten pages before the end of the month, any size, the only rule is you can't buy anything new and HAVE to use your stash.

So here is my first page, total and utter scraplift, I admit...credit to Nicole Southworth whose layout was in Creating Keepsales December 2007. But I had to start somewhere. I have the flu, I feel like crap and I just went into my scrap room for less than an hour to try and cheer myself up at least a little bit.



I have trouble with white space, so this was good for me to just finish and not HAVE to fill the entire page. I used Thickers letters for the first time too, and just love them. The journalling is hard to read here, but this is Georgie's first bath when she was three days old. We've just had her 1st birthday three days ago, so this brought back a lot of memories for me on just how little she was at exactly this time one year ago. Precious girl.

Here is a photo from us from last night, we had a family celebration for her birthday, she was such a good girl and had a great time!



Till next time,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. love the "1st bath" LO - you handled the "white space" with ease!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sar, love the pic of you and gorgeous DD, can see your tum!!! How far along are you now? xxxx

    ReplyDelete