Friday, April 3, 2015

52 Weeks Project Life Album 2013 - Week 2

I don't think I've shown any of my 52 Weeks Project Life Album 2013 on my blog, I've been sharing mainly on my Facebook page.  Yes, I'm very far behind still working on a project from two years ago...but I'm not a quitter!  I'll get it done eventually ;)

I sat down and watched a movie with my boys today, and it was the perfect time on this rainy Good Friday to do some craft in front of the TV.  I find it much easier to do my Project Life on the lounge, rather than a traditional scrapbooking layout!

Here's a double page spread, Week 2 of 2013, when my girlfriend and I did a photo shoot of our girls in their dance costumes.

I bought these gorgeous cards from my friend Lisa's Stampin Up party probably six months ago now, and they were still in their packet up until today!

(Project Life by Stampin Up, MAMBI cards, WOW wood veneer)

(Basic Grey alpha stickers, CC's alpha stickers, WOW wood veneer, Flutterby Designs flair)

(washi tape, WOW wood veneer)

(Project Life by Stampin Up, WOW wood veneer, Flutterby Designs flair, Rainbow Splendour felt cabachon)
  
(Project Life by Stampin Up, WOW wood veneer)

(Project Life by Stampin Up, Flutterby Designs flair, Rainbow Splendour felt cabachon)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment