Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Anna's Craft Cupboard April Sketch

Layout #4 of my SFS scrappy visit is my take on this month's sketch challenge at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

I was SO excited to actually WIN last month's sketch challenge, and yesterday received this yummy package in the mail.  I only spent another $19 of my own money, so certainly worthwhile!  I can't wait to dig in and start playing.  Thank you Anna's Craft Cupboard!


This month's sketch looked like this...


I've kept pretty true to the sketch, other than of course converting it to 12x12.  As you may have noticed, I stuck to the same paper kit for the first of my layouts done at Peta's, one I'd thrown together using some old Pink Paislee She Art papers.

I've used the gelatos technique as well as a gorgeous new script template from TCW.

(Pink Paislee papers, October Afternoon journal card, WOW wood veneer)


I would definitely recommend playing along with this challenge, one of the best prizes around when it comes to scrap challenges!

Happy Scrapping!

Cheers,
Sar


1 comment:

  1. WOW - what an amazing prize!! Fabulous take on the sketch too - this one is on my list ;)

    ReplyDelete