Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Sketch @ Purple Pumpkin

The first of December, OMG!

I am happy to say that the chrismas shopping has finally begun this week, although still a lot to do.

Festivities have started with just about every day until Xmas booked with this, that or the other!!!

We are also very busy preparing for the big Concert Day this Saturday with Vanessa Lee Dance Academy! All photo shoots & rehearsal are now done, and Georgie has been counting the sleeps till concert....only two sleeps to go now! I can't wait to see my beautiful big (little) 4yo girl in five dances, and my baby girl in just one this year (but more next year I'm assured!). I'm so grateful that my wonderful hubby has agreed to go backstage with the girls for their second show, so proud Mummy can actually sit in the audience and watch....I CAN'T WAIT!!!

And now as the 1st of the month is here, so are a set of new challenges for this month. I have the new Purple Pumpkin sketch to show you, as well as my page which is appropriately Christmas themed to get you all in the spirit!


I have to admit, I was a little sad scrapping this page last night (yep, last night, totally last minute!!!). This photo was taken on Christmas Eve 2009, and I just can't get over how little my babies were.....and just how big they are now!


And of course, some closeups...

My cluster, featuring a gorgeous bow with some Purple Pumpkin buttons, tickets, twine & a doiley.


And my title, a mix of kraft Thickers which I've painted silver, red Bella alpha and some more Thickers.


I hope you'll play along at Purple Pumpkin this month, always a great chance to get another layout scrapped as well as be in the running for some awesome PP prizes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fab Sar! I should get back into creating from some sketches...always a great starting point.

    ReplyDelete