Sunday, March 28, 2010

Like my new look?

Just for something different, thought I'd make the blog pink....bwahahaha!!

Here's a few randoms, or I'll never get through showing off all these retreat layouts.

Chuffed using February He's Savvy Kit of which there are still some available.


Uh-Oh using some of the new Basic Grey Green At Heart.


First Bike using some bits & pieces including Basic Grey Sugar Rush.


Saying Goodbye about Cooper's graduation, and his last photo with his teacher.


Thats it from me today, its been a tough one with the kids and I'm hanging for bed time. Happy Birthday to my big sister, hope all your dreams come true Nic!

2 comments:

  1. pages are GREAT... blog is very.. well...ummm....PINK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new look. Awesome pages as always.

    ReplyDelete