Saturday, July 25, 2009

SD Crop

A very successful night was had by me at the Scrapbooking Delights crop last night - I finished four pages! I can't remember the last time I did that, it was great to be outside of my own environment and just being able to relax and scrap the night away. Here's what I achieved...

Bronte 'Being Mum', using the new Bella Sarah Jane range which is just divine, grab some at SD next time you're there before it runs out.



This one is the July Roadmap for Aussie Pub Calls.


And this one is the July Sketch at Anna's Craft Cupboard.


There is one more but i can't show that one just yet.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend, I am so far and the rest is looking tops. We've been to a birthday party today for one of Georgie's little preschool friends, I took the pups for a walk, now Des is here to scrap and Kindra & Juzzy are coming up later. Tomorrow is my niece Molly's christening and 1st birthday party, so looking forward to that!

Enjoy yours, whatever you do!

1 comment:

  1. ok show-off - your 4 vs my 2.5...had a great night on friday, lovely to have you there for a crop.

    ReplyDelete