Sunday, June 21, 2009

Snap Super Sunday Sale

All day today the Scrapbook Savvy store has 30% off storewide! Just cause I need more to do, lol! Head on over and stock up on all the necessities, plus there are lots of new things that I'm sure you just HAVE to have.

Big weekend of scrapping here for me, Friday night crop amounted in two layouts and then last night I managed four! Juzzy came over to scrap with Loz, Emma & I, another late but fun night. I'll photograph these layouts a bit later when there is some light...its still too early for that, damn baby girls getting me out of bed... ;)

Here's what I can show so far. Used the Crate Paper Lillian range I picked up at Scrapbooking Delights on this one, nice huh, very girly pretty range.



Then this one using paper I pinched from Loz, cause I don't have enough of my own! Hehe ;) The Scrapware cow was perfect for this page and Lisa worked her magic, cutting my cow's head off and mounting it for me. Thanks Lis! You are definitely the Scrapware queen, hun.




Am hoping for an early night tonight, Hayles might be coming round to scrap at some point but I'm hoping to be in bed not long after my kids....as I desperately need to catch up on some much needed sleep. Oh and speaking of Hayles, she made the DT for the Scrap The Boys challenge site! I'm so happy for her, her scrapping is amazing and she will definitely inspire lots of people over there. Congrats Hayley!

Hope you have a happy Sunday, here's to mine being a busy one!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

  1. hi Sar
    Nice to see you getting some scrapping done - that topic we discussed today- we must keep MUM about it - no comment to anyone ok - talk to you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Though the look on your face when I beheaded your cow was priceless!! lol.

    ReplyDelete